Volunteer Position – Fun(d)raising Marketing Team
|VOLUNTEER POSITION:||Marketing/Mentor Team (20 – 25 volunteers)
|TERM: ||Fall Intake – Aug/Sept 2014
- Current Resume
- Availability Schedule/Timetable
- Volunteer Orientation which includes knowledge of AIMCanada’s Mandate and Programs
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Set up separate gmail account for all AIMCanada emails
- Public speaking or willingness to learn
- Making Marketing and Fun(d)raising Call
- Phone canvassing for Events, Business Promotional Days or Silent Auction. Following a script.
- Attending Meetings and Events
- Working with cooperatively and collaboratively with other Volunteers
- Professional presentation and deportment
- Clear written and verbal communication
- The Marketing/Mentor Team is responsible for conducing Fun(d)raising Events and developing and conducting Business Promotional Days.
- Nominate and Elect a Mentor/Fun(d)raising Team Lead.
- Members of the Marketing/Fun(d)raising Team will conceptualize, organize and conduct Fun(d)raising Events, Business Promotional Days,
- Assist with setup and attending of AIMCanada Booth at: TRU Welcome Back BBQ (early September), TRU Club Day (early January), TRU Employment Fair and other community events.
- Work with other Volunteers on the Development Team: Event Coordinator; Fun(d)raising/Marketing Team Coordinator; Computer/Office Assistant; Event Photographer; Graphic Design/Marketing; and Special Projects Volunteers as assigned.
- Prior to completion of Term establish process and standards and write these up for next group
- Notify the Regional Director if you wish to continue your AIMCanada volunteering next term
- Book a Career Counselling appointment with one of AIMCanada’s Career Counsellors to ensure your resume is marketing you and you are well on your way to completing your Career Development/Transition Checklist.
- Consultation with Volunteer Regional Director and Volunteer Executive Assistants
- Assistance from Volunteer Computer/Office Assistants
- Oversee phoning group if needed and ensure appropriateness, accuracy and clear communication of those phoning.
- Ensure that data bases are accurate and updated.
- Confidentiality Policy
- Social Media and Email Policy