Volunteer Position – Development Team – Resource Development
|VOLUNTEER POSITION:||Resource Development (2) – Development Team
|REPORTS TO:||Volunteer Regional Director
|TERM: ||Open for Applications
- Current Resume
- Availability Schedule/Timetable
- Volunteer Orientation which includes knowledge of AIMCanada’s Mandate, Programs and Donation Policy
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Set up separate gmail account for all AIMCanada emails
- Computer knowledge: Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Superior promotion and sales skills
- Superior client relationship skills – development and retention
- Maintaining strict confidentiality
- Research and call possible Donor or Corporate Mentor Candidate Companies
- Presentations at Board Meetings and Marketing/Fun(d)raising Meets
- Public speaking and Powerpoint presentation
- Attending Meetings and Events
- Working with cooperatively and collaboratively with other Volunteers
- Exceptional Professional presentation and deportment
- Clear written and verbal communication
- The Volunteer Resource Development Coordinators (2) are responsible for developing new and contacting existing donors and corporate mentor companies; maintaining confidentiality, accuracy and keeping current donor bases and corporate mentor. Providing regular reports to Regional Director and Board of Directors.
- Direct and respond to information requests for AIMCanada programs: Be a Mentor; Request a Mentor and Founding Donor Campaign.
- Assist with setup and attending of AIMCanada Booth at: TRU Welcome Back BBQ (early September), TRU Club Day (early January), TRU Employment Fair and other community events.
- Prior to completion of Term establish process and standards and write these up for next semester.
- Notify the Regional Director if you wish to continue you AIMCanada volunteering next quarter.
- Book a Career Counselling appointment with one of AIMCanada’s Career Counsellors to ensure your resume is marketing you.
- Consultation with Volunteer Regional Director
- Policy and Procedures Manual
- Standard File Saving and Standard Forms Templates
- Ensure that data bases are accurate and updated.
- Confidentiality Policy
- Social Media and Email Policy
- Screening Policy