VOLUNTEER EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO REGIONAL DIRECTOR: Thompson Nicola Cariboo AIM Foundation
Knowledge of a much of the following as possible: good written and verbal communication skills, organized with attention to detail, confidentiality, public and media presentations, marketing , proven sales and fun(d)raising skills,
Computers: Excel, Quick Books, Word, Facebook, Windows 7 and 8, MS Publisher, MS Power Point and MS Outlook
Events: Coordinating Events and Volunteers, securing sponsors and donors,
Marketing: Facebook marketing knowledge; Twitter and other social media; webpage
- Serves as Executive Assistant to the Development Director: Thompson Nicola Cariboo AIMCanada
- Assists with Fundraising.
- Secretary to the TNC AIMCanada Board of Directors – Meeting Dates/Notification, Agenda and Minutes.
- Establishes chapter accounting system under the direction of Regional Development Director and directs bi weekly processing/banking.
- Banking, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and weekly accounting update. Develop Event budget cost/profit spreadsheet.
- Attends events with AIMCanada Development Director.
- Social Media Coordinator and Event Promotion.
Apply to Volunteer TNC AIMCanada Executive Assistant By Email to Dawn.AIMFoundation@gmail.com