Volunteer Positions – Development Team – Official Webmaster
|VOLUNTEER POSITION:||Development Team – Official Webmaster
- Current Resume
- Volunteer Orientation which includes knowledge of AIMCanada’s
- Mandate and Programs
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Set up separate gmail account for all AIMCanada emails
- Knowledge of Word Press, HTML and CRM Knowledge, troubleshooting hardware/software.
- Working knowledge of AIMCanada webpage program software.
- Editing and designing web pages.
- Marketing design knowledge for brochures, events poster, tickets or willingness to learn
- Attending Meetings and Events if required.
- Working cooperatively and collaboratively with other Volunteers
- Professional presentation and deportment.
Portfolio of work.
|RESPONSIBLE FOR:||The Volunteer Official Web Manager is responsible for providing regular updates to AIMCanada webpage and TNC AIMCanada webpage including: President’s Report; Regional Director Report; Events; and other.
Direct to Computer/Office Assistants or Volunteer Regional Director any requests for AIMCanada programs: Be a Mentor; Request a Mentor and Founding Donor Campaign.
Forward any design suggestions or updates needed for webpage to Volunteer Regional Director
- Prior to completion of Term establish process and standards and write these up for next semester.
- Notify the Regional Director if you wish to continue you AIMCanada volunteering next quarter.
- Book a Career Counselling appointment with one of AIMCanada’s
Career Counsellors to ensure your resume is marketing you.
- Consultation with Volunteer Regional Director and Volunteer Executive Assistants
- Policy and Procedures Manual
- Standard File Saving and Standard Forms Templates
- Orientating new phone canvassers. Oversee phoning group if needed and ensure appropriateness, accuracy and clear communication of those phoning.
- Ensure that data bases are accurate and updated.
- Confidentiality Policy
- Social Media and Email Policy
- Screening Policy