Volunteer Position – Development Team – Webpage Team
|VOLUNTEER POSITION:||Webpage Team – Development Team
|PROJECT ASSIGNED: ||Webpage Upgrading
- Current Resume
- Availability Schedule/Timetable
- Volunteer Orientation which includes knowledge of AIMCanada’s Mandate and Programs
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Set up separate gmail account for all AIMCanada emails
- Knowledge of Word Press, Webpage Design, Programming (Java, Python, C, C++) and Power Point.
- Working knowledge of AIMCanada webpage program software.
- Editing and designing web pages
- Working cooperatively and collaboratively with other Volunteers
- Professional presentation and deportment
- Portfolio of work.
- The Volunteer Special Project: Webpage Upgrading is responsible for overseeing and coordinating webpage upgrading and developing with IdeaLever.
- Determining the end webpage design. Use United Way Canada webpage as an general guide.
- Developing webpage templates.providing regular updates to AIMCanada webpage and TNC AIMCanada webpage including: President’s Report; Regional Director Report; Events; and other.
- Direct to Computer/Office Assistants or Volunteer Regional Director any requests for AIMCanada programs: Be a Mentor; Request a Mentor and Founding Donor Campaign.
- Prior to completion of Term establish process and standards and write these up for next semester.
- Notify the Regional Director if you wish to continue you AIMCanada volunteering next quarter.
- Book a Career Counselling appointment with one of AIMCanada’s Career Counsellors to ensure your resume is marketing you.
- Consultation with Volunteer Regional Director
- Regional Director to develop content
- Policy and Procedures Manual
- Confidentiality Policy
- Social Media and Email Policy
- Screening Policy